About all I can say about

 Your post Cathy, is that I was reveling in the thought today that it felt so good to have a day where nothing was going on and I could amuse myself downstairs.  Friday we went for pedicures again.  I picked what I thought would be a husky deep pink, but once the bottle was severely shaken it turned out to be a fluorescent red/orange.  Yesterday I met Gail for coffee after her stint at St. Norbert Market.  It was after 5:00 when I got home, but David wanted to go to Walmart, so off we go.  Got home just in time to turn on my Saturday evening shows, reconciling myself to a late supper, but there was a 15 minutes between shows, and got some chicken cooked, so all was well.  The episode of Midsumer Murders was one I had never seen, so--Bonus!  Evening ended with a treat considering my diet ( small treats are allowed once week, and I had 2 saved up)--A big glass of Southern Comfort over ice.  Oh my!  It was good.  Later I still had to take a Melatonin to get to sleep--a new drug from the Dr.'s appt Thursday.

Today, with no newspaper, I was ready to work earlier, and was able to spend most of the afternoon in the studio.  About 4:00, I made myself some coffee and then spent about 1 1/2 hours sitting outside reading.  Meanwhile David was working like a Trojan in the garden washing out garbage bins, and dealing with garden issues.

Tonight we both made ourselves supper, but worked along side each other in the kitchen.  A nice compromise with me dieting again.

At this point, we only have one appt. this coming week, Tuesday morning for a hearing check-up--long over due.  We'll see how that works out.

Stay safe, ladies and goodnight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Besides the freezing temperatures....

Not much to report here

getting there